All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's the second-to-last day of archaeological field school - the students are working on a site of graves on Dewees, when a recent burial is uncovered. It's a case anthropologist, Temperance Brennan has to take. But her investigations soon have her in too deep, and the further she probes, the more she seems to be putting herself in danger.
- Author BiographyKathy Reichs is forensic anthropologist for the Offices of the Chief Medical Examiner, State of North Carolina, and for the Laboratorie de Sciences Judiciaires et de Medecine Legale for the province of Quebec. A professor of anthropology at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte, she divides her time between Charlotte and Montreal and is a frequent expert witness in criminal trials.
- Author(s)Kathy Reichs
- Date of Publication02/11/2006
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWilliam Heinemann Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/06/2007
- Edition StatementNew edition
Most relevant reviews
- allgoodcolours02 Jul, 2016by
What you do is make sandwiches sit comfortably and begin because you don't want to stop till the end , you're tollally in the book, fabulous writer
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.87Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.