All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough stories of hand-rolled pasta and homemade chutney, local markets and backyard gardens, and wild mushrooms and foraged grape leaves - this book recounts in detail the memories, recipes, and culinary traditions of people who have come to the United States from around the world.
- Author BiographyLynne Anderson is Adjunct Professor at Boston College and Bunker Hill Community College. Before teaching, she worked as a chef in restaurants around the Boston area. Robin Radin has exhibited her photographs nationally. In 2003, she was awarded the Massachusetts Cultural Council Artist Grant in Photography.
- Author(s)Lynne Christy Anderson
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- GenrePopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Series TitleCalifornia Studies in Food and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number29
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note34 b/w photographs
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Foreword byCorby Kummer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Food & Drink
Save on Food & Drink
- £12.99Trending at £19.91
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £6.00Trending at £9.45
- £4.99Trending at £5.99
- £20.46Trending at £27.85
- £15.99Trending at £19.91
- £19.70Trending at £25.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.