Brand newLOWEST PRICE
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA manual designed to help survivors of child sexual abuse. It investigates the effects of child sexual abuse which often persist into adult life, and draws on accounts of survivors who want their voices to be heard. It offers an optimistic approach to help survivors break free from the past.
- Author(s)Carolyn Ainscough,Kay Toon
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication01/04/2000
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Series TitleInsight S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Weight363 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Most relevant reviews
- clooworks14 Sep, 2016by
Great book to use as a self help
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.