All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBestselling author Lauraine Snelling's poignant story of hope and restoration for a newly paroled mother rebuilding her life after the loss of her son.
- Author BiographyLauraine Snelling has been writing since 1980, with over 65 books published, both fiction and non-fiction, historical and contemporary, for adults and young readers. Her books consistently appear on CBA bestseller lists, and have been translated into Norwegian, Danish, and German. A hallmark of her style is writing about real issues within a compelling story. Lauraine and her husband, Wayne, have two grown sons, and live in the Tehachapi Mountains with a watchdog Bassett named Chewy. Visit her Web site at www.laurainesnelling.com.
- Author(s)Lauraine Snelling
- PublisherTime Warner Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2007
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight260 g
- Width159 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.75Trending at £4.84
- £6.02Trending at £6.29
- £4.75Trending at £5.59
- £4.15Trending at £4.69
- £4.30Trending at £6.85
- £4.79Trending at £6.16
- £4.95Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.