All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.37Trending at £4.51
- £9.51Trending at £9.95
- £2.70Trending at £4.00
- £8.89Trending at £10.49
- £6.35Trending at £7.34
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £7.48Trending at £8.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book should be of interest to social scientists interested in marriage, family issues, emotion, self esteem, guilt, and human coping should find the book illuminating. It will also be of interest to anyone who has experienced unrequited love.
- Author BiographyBaumeister received his PhD in experimental social psychology from Princeton University in 1978. Since then, his research career has taken him to the University of California at Berkeley, to the University of Texas at Austin, to the Max-Planck-Institute in Munich, Germany, and to Case Western Reserve University, where in 1992 he was awarded the Elsie B. Smith Professorship in Liberal Arts. The recipient of an American Psychological Association award for his first book, he has authored over 100 publications and numerous articles in professional journals and scholarly volumes.
- Author(s)Roy F. Baumeister,Sara R. Wotman
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication20/10/1994
- GenreMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Series TitleEmotions & Social Behavior
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.