All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSchema Therapy (ST) was developed to treat patients with complex disorders, especially personality disorders, with a powerful new set of interventions.
- Author BiographyBruce Stevens is Wicking Professor of Ageing and Practical Theology at Charles Sturt University. He was previously Associate Professor in Clinical Psychology at the University of Canberra, Australia, and Founder of Canberra Clinical and Forensic Psychology. He was Chair of the Canberra section of the Clinical College of the Australian Psychological Society, and gives APS-sponsored workshops on couple therapy throughout Australia. Eckhard Roediger is a neurologist, psychiatrist and psychotherapist based in Frankfurt, Germany. He is a former chief physician of the Salus Klinik Hospital, and is currently Director of the Frankfurt Schema Therapy Institute and President of the ISST. He is author of several German language books on schema therapy. Bruce Stevens and Eckhard Roediger are the co-authors (with Chiara Simeone-DiFrancesco) of Schema Therapy with Couples: A Practitioner's Guide to Healing Relationships (Wiley, 2015).
- Author(s)Bruce A. Stevens,Eckhard Roediger
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight374 g
- Width153 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.09
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £6.59Trending at £7.99
- £7.96Trending at £8.18
- £7.58Trending at £9.99
- £5.29Trending at £5.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.