All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn in-depth reassessment of the disastrous 1917 French offensive on the Western Front.
- Author BiographyDAVID MURPHY lectures in military history and strategic studies at Maynooth University, Ireland. He was a major contributor to the Royal Irish Academy's Dictionary of Irish Biography, and has taught at University College, Dublin and Trinity College, Dublin. He became the first Irish scholar to be awarded a fellowship to the West Point Summer Seminar in Military History. He has lectured at West Point, at the US Army Command and Staff College. His publications include Lawrence of Arabia, The Arab Revol, The Irish Brigades, 1685-2006: A Gazetteer of Irish Military Service Past and Present, Irish Regiments in the World Wars, Condottiere, 1300-1500: Infamous Medieval Mercenaries, The Arctic Fox: The Life of Admiral Sir Francis Leopold McClintock, and Ireland and the Crimean War.
- Author(s)David Murphy
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Yorkshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Military
- Content Note30 illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.