All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text examines the connection between corporate culture and the advancement of people of colour. It profiles minority executives at three different firms who have overcome barriers throughout their careers, and outlines the factors that correspond to the advancement of minority executives.
- Author BiographyDavid A. Thomas is a professor of organizational behavior at the Harvard Business School. John J. Gabarro is the UPS Foundation Professor of Human Resource Management at the Harvard Business School.
- Author(s)Dr. David A. Thomas,John J. Gabarro
- PublisherHarvard Business Review Press
- Date of Publication15/06/1999
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Business Review Press
- Weight714 g
- Width165 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.