Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £14.90Trending at £15.11
- £9.40Trending at £13.03
- £9.60Trending at £11.22
- £16.70Trending at £21.79
- £15.55Trending at £19.12
- £13.65Trending at £14.19
- £18.71Trending at £19.03
About this product
- DescriptionWe want to believe that break-up may be tough in the short term, but that time will heal all. But is it a dangerous myth? This book presents evidence of the risks of remaining caught in bitter battle; of failing to learn from past difficulties; in refusing to mind; or becoming caught in self-hatred and despair.
- Author BiographyDenise Cullington is a psychoanalyst living and working in Oxford. She trained at the Institute of Psychoanalysis; the Tavistock Clinic, London; and as a Clinical Psychologist.
- Author(s)Denise Cullington
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication04/04/2008
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.