Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £5.37Trending at £5.51
- £16.66Trending at £18.28
- £35.17Trending at £64.17
- £11.99Trending at £18.99
- £6.99Trending at £8.86
- £4.99Trending at £5.04
- £11.99Trending at £20.00
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking Up With Food: Maria's Last Diet is a novel of passionate weight loss. The book delivers its self-help by pulling the reader deep into a psychological milieu. Maria's weight-loss journey is a story of suspense, mystery, daring, and victory. It begins with an unintended look in the mirror, and ends in triumph.
- Author BiographyKenneth Schwarz PhD is a psychologist practicing in Connecticut USA, where he is on the allied health staff at Sharon Hospital. Julie North Schwarz is a writer in the field of women's weight issues. Other works by the authors include the three-volume series of handy advice manuals for women to use every day, Psych Your Diet: A Daily Dose, and Diet Tuffy, the online system for diet mastery. The Schwarzes publish a daily blog for women at mariaslastdiet.com, all about the psychological side of weight loss.
- Author(s)Julie North Schwarz,Kenneth Schwarz
- PublisherSymmetry Press LLC
- Date of Publication21/06/2010
- GenreFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationSharon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSymmetry Press LLC
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight258 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.