All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking the Da Vinci Code, now available in trade paper, distinguishes fictitious entertainment from historical elements of the Christian faith. For by seeing these differences, one can break the Da Vinci code.
- Author(s)Darrell L. Bock
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication19/04/2004
- GenreFiction Companions
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date13/12/2008
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementSpecial ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.