All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBreaking the Mould
- Author BiographyEamon Maher is Director of the National Centre for Franco-Irish Studies at the Institute of Technology, Tallaght. He is currently completing a monograph entitled `The Church and its Spire': John McGahern and the Catholic Question. Eugene O'Brien is Senior Lecturer and Head of the Department of English Language and Literature at Mary Immaculate College, University of Limerick. His previous publications include `Kicking Bishop Brennan Up the Arse': Negotiating Texts and Contexts in Contemporary Irish Studies (2009).
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication20/01/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleReimagining Ireland
- Series Part/Volume Number36
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2011
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight390 g
- Edited byEamon Maher,Eugene O'Brien
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.