Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.17
- £30.79Trending at £34.08
- £23.45Trending at £35.01
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £11.10Trending at £13.78
- £6.40Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a balance of empirical research and practical concerns, this book explores the definitions and historical context of spiritual abuse, outlines a process model for the different stages of spiritual abuse and includes strategies for therapists working with survivors of spiritual abuse.
- Author BiographyLisa Oakley is the Programme Leader for the Abuse Studies course at MMU Cheshire and is Senior Lecturer in Psychology at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK. Lisa has taught in Higher Education for over twenty years. Kathryn Kinmond is a Chartered Psychologist and Senior Lecturer in Psychology and Abuse Studies. Kathryn is also an accredited counsellor working with people who have been abused.
- Author(s)Kathryn Kinmond,Lisa Oakley
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication18/10/2013
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteIX, 142 p.
- Weight329 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.