Best-selling in Language Courses
Save on Language Courses
- £27.93Trending at £38.64
- £20.93Trending at £22.95
- £19.94Trending at £28.73
- £19.94Trending at £26.80
- £25.99Trending at £26.99
- £16.84Trending at £29.11
- £32.92Trending at £39.06
About this product
- DescriptionA package comprising of a book and three cassettes based on authentic recordings made on location in Beijing, which provide a simple introduction to Mandarin concentrating on the essentials needed for everyday situations while travelling in China. The course is part of the BREAKTHROUGH LANGUAGE series.
- Author BiographyCATHERINE MEEK learnt Mandarin Chinese in China where she has travelled extensively. She has been a language teacher and has a wide-ranging knowledge of Chinese culture. MAO YAN has many years experience as a teacher and examiner in Mandarin Chinese. He has also worked at the highest levels in government and business as a professional interpreter, translator and cultural adviser. E HENIAN is the Senior Chief Lecturer at the China Central Radio and TV University. BRIAN HILL is Head of the School of Languages at the University of Brighton. He is an experienced and respected author, series editor and teacher and has worked on the Breakthrough Series since it was first conceived in 1982.
- Author(s)Brian Hill,Catherine Meek,Mao Yan
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication02/03/1999
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreLanguage Learning: Self Study
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notegrammar summary, vocabulary, index
- Weight752 g
- Width182 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and Audio cassette
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.