CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.18
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £7.61
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis fascinating and instructive book offers about a revealing, blow-by-blow description of secret, headline-making negotiations in the Mideast, Korea, Africa, and Bosnia, as well as an invaluable guide to conducting such a difficult process of tremendous practical application to a wide variety of conflict resolution professionals.
- Author BiographyMichael Watkins is an associate professor of business administration at Harvard Business School, where he teaches courses on negotiation and corporate diplomacy. He has also taught at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. He is the coauthor of Right from the Start and Winning the Influence Game. Susan Rosegrant is a case writer at the John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University. She was a reporter for Business Week and the Associated Press and is the coauthor of Route 128.
- Author(s)Michael Watkins,Susan Rosegrant
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/11/2001
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note12 tables; 18 graphs; 4 maps
- Weight662 g
- Width192 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.