All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- Description* The first book on brands and branding directly written for the nonprofit sector, Building a Breakthrough Nonprofit Brand explains a brand as an organization's North Star, the guiding principle that underpins the mission and makes it values manifest, not just the way it is presented in marketing communications materials.
- Author BiographyJOCELYNE S. DAW has over twenty-five years experience in the nonprofit sector, most recently as Vice President Marketing and Community Engagement at Imagine Canada. Jocelyne is a recognized pioneer in the evolution of business-community partnerships and the integration of branding, corporate citizenship and social purpose. She speaks internationally on these topics and is author of Cause Marketing: Partner for Purpose, Passion and Profits (Wiley, 2006). She guides leading business and community organizations in building innovative citizenship and social purpose programs that deliver stand out brand identity, strengthen relationships and power results. Carol Cone has over 25 years of experience creating substantive public-private partnerships that advance solutions for social issues. As founder of Cone, Inc., she led the development of initiatives for Avon; ConAgra Foods; Chevrolet; ITT; PNC Financial Services; Procter & Gamble; Reebok; Western Union; and the American Heart Association, helping raise awareness and more than $1.2 billion for causes. In 2007, PR Week called her arguably the most powerful and visible figure in the world of Cause Branding. In 2010 she joined Edelman to continue her journey guiding groundbreaking corporate citizenship efforts as managing director, Brand and Corporate Citizenship. Kristian Darigan Merenda is an acclaimed cause expert and futurist whose work is featured in President Bill Clinton s Giving, Philip Kotler s Marketing: Improving the Quality of Life, M. Cass Wheeler s You ve Gotta Have Heart; PR News Top 100 Case Studies in PR, and The Journal of Corporate Citizenship, as well as publications produced by Harvard Business School and the United Nations, and among others. She has pioneered approaches to creating global corporate citizenship platforms, nonprofit signature programs and next-generation cause branding. Her work has been honored with more than 75 industry awards for its unprecedented, shared business and social impact. She is a senior vice president at Edelman, Brand & Corporate Citizenship. Anne Erhard consults corporate and nonprofit clients toward industry-leading results in the areas of cause branding, cause marketing, social responsibility, marketing communications, and public/private partnership development. Her work has been featured as best-in-class in industry books and case studies as well as recognized through dozens of awards, including: PR Week s Campaign of the Year, Cause Marketing Forums Golden Halo, PRSA s Silver Anvil, Holmes Group s Gold Sabre, among others. Anne is a vice president at Cone, working with clients such as The American Heart Association, Boys and Girls Clubs of America, L Oreal, Dunkin Brands and Jockey International.
- Author(s)Carol Cone,Jocelyne Daw
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2010
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleAFP/Wiley Fund Development Series
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight556 g
- Width163 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine29 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.