CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £14.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication16/12/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note67 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight522 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byRoberto L. Ceriani
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsSession I.- The Potential of Synthetic Tumor - Associated Glycoconjugates S-TAGs) for Generating Monoclonal Antibodies for Breast Cancer Imaging and for Speific Immunotherapy.- Extracellular Keratins: An Update.- Preclinical Evaluation of MoAbs Mc5 and BrEl.- The Use of Human Monoclonal Antibodies to Identify and Isolate Breast Tumor Associated Antigens.- Clinical and Molecular Investigations of the DF3 Breast Cancer - Associated Antigen.- An Assay For Cryptic Tumor Antigens in Sera of Women With Breast Cancer.- Session II.- Biosynthesis of the Cell Surface Sialomucin From Ascites 13762 Rat Mammary Adenocarcinoma Cels: Intracellular Maturation.- Epithelial Mucin Antibodies and Their Epitopes: Core Protein Epitopes of a Polymorphic Epithelial Mucin (PEM).- Cell Heterogeneity and Complexity of Breast Epithelial Surface Antigens Expression and MoAb Therapy.- The Oncogenic Potential of Membrane Receptor Proteins Encoded by Members of the Human erbB Proto-Oncogene Family.- Session III.- Estrogen and Progesterone Receptor Analysis and Action in Breast Cancer.- Monoclonal Antibodies Against Steroid Receptors and Steroid-Induced Proteins.- Ten Year Survival Patterns in Primary Breast Cancers Compared to Hormone Receptor Antigen Detection by Monoclonal Antibodies.- Significance of Steroid Receptor Immunoassay in Breast Cancer.- H23 Monoclonal Antibodies Recognize a Breast Tumor Associated Antigen: Clinical and Molecular Studies.- Complementation of Monoclonal Antibodies DF3 and B72.3 in Reactivity to Breast Cancer.- Differential Expression of DF3 Antigen Between Papillary Carci - nomas and Benign Papillary Lesions of the Breast.- Session IV.- Potentiation of Anti-Tumor Efficacy Resulting From the Combined Administration of Interferon and ofan Anti-Breast Epithelial Monoclonal Antibody in the Treatment of Breast Cancer Xenografts.- Immunolymphscintigraphy with BCD-F9 Monoclonal Antibody and its F(ab)'2 Fragments for the Preoperative Staging of Breast Cancers.- Reaction of Antibodies to Human Milk Fat Globule (HMFG) With Synthetic Peptides.- Individually Specified Drug Immunoconjugates in Cancer Treatment.- A Phase I Study of the Anti-Breast Cancer Immunotoxin 2609 MAB-rRA Given by Continuous Infusion.- In Vivo Studies of Radiolabeled Monoclonal Antibodies MC5 and KC4 Human Breast Cancer.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.