CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.93Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a clinical perspective, the discovery of genetic markers of risk in a proportion of familial breast cancer cases has opened up fresh vistas for understanding and ultimately preventing this disease. This title helps to understand the biology of human breast cancer at the molecular level.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/07/1998
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleAdvances in Oncobiology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byD.W. Visscher,W.P. Peters
- Volume editorE. Edward Bittar
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.