CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £9.01Trending at £12.95
- £8.87Trending at £9.89
- £6.03Trending at £6.18
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.93Trending at £25.79
- £11.71Trending at £12.77
- £21.48Trending at £29.03
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication27/09/2011
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note16 colour illustrations, 109 black & white tables, biography
- Weight915 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byWilliam H. Hindle
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1999
- Table Of Contents1 Breast Disease for Primary Health Care Providers for Women: An Overview.- 2 Application of Evidence-Based Medicine to the Care of the Breast.- 3 Development and Growth of the Breast.- 4 Breast Examination.- 5 Screening Mammography.- 6 Mammography in a Breast Center.- 7 Practical Diagnostic Breast Ultrasonography.- 8 Fine-Needle Aspiration at the Breast Diagnostic Center.- 9 Aspiration Cytology of Breast Cancer: Development and Acceptance as a Diagnostic Procedure.- 10 Fine-Needle Aspiration Cytology of the Breast.- 11 Pathology of the Female Breast.- 12 Biopsy of Benign Masses by Obstetrician-Gynecologists in the Breast Diagnostic Center.- 13 Excision of a Palpable Breast Mass in Private Primary Care Practice.- 14 Evaluation of a Palpable Dominant Mass, Solid or Cyst.- 15 Mastalgia.- 16 Nipple Discharge.- 17 Galactorrhea.- 18 Mastitis.- 19 Fibrocystic Changes.- 20 Fibroadenoma.- 21 Multidisciplinary Treatment Planning and Patient Counseling.- 22 Surgery for Breast Cancer.- 23 Adjunctive Systemic Therapy for Breast Cancer.- 24 Surveillance of Women on Tamoxifen.- 25 Breast Radiation Therapy.- 26 Reconstruction of the Breast After Cancer Surgery: Overview.- 27 Plastic Surgery for Common Breast Problems.- 28 Breast Cancer Hereditary Risk Assessment and Counseling Services.- 29 Breast Cancer and Exogenous Estrogen in Oral Contraceptives and Postmenopausal Hormone Replacement.- 30 Social Work Perspective and Psychosocial Resources.- 31 Breast Care: A Psychosocial View.- 32 Modern Treatment of Lymphedema.- 33 Pregnancy Before, During, and After Breast Cancer.- 34 Breast Problems Specific to Pregnancy and the Peripartum Period.- 35 Breastfeeding and Lactation.- 36 Medical Legal Considerations for the Primary Care Physician Regarding Care of the Breast.- 37 The Breast Diagnostic Center: Experience and Protocols.- 38 Breast Care and Surgery by Obstetrician/Gynecologists in a Rural Setting.- 39 Breast Care by Primary Care Providers in Rural Areas.- 40 Alternative and Complementary Therapies for Breast Problems.- 41 Natural History of Breast Cancer: Clinical and Biologic Features Dictating Management; An Opinion Based on Personal Experience.- Appendix A: Organization of the Breast Diagnostic Center Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology.- Appendix B: Reporting System.- Appendix C: Breast Cancer Staging.- Appendix D: Glossary of Abbreviations and Signs.- Appendix E: Glossary of Definitions of Terms as Used in This Text.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.