All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £8.07
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionComprehensive coverage of surgical pathology and cytopathology of breast lesions, with example vignettes and over 200 photomicrographs.
- Author BiographyJoan Cangiarella is Interim Chair of Pathology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, USA. Aylin Simsir is Director of Cytopathology, New York University School of Medicine, New York, USA. Sana O. Tabbara is Director of Anatomic Pathology and Chief of Surgical Pathology at George Washington University, Washington DC, USA.
- Author(s)Aylin Simsir,Joan Cangiarella,Sana O. Tabbara
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2013
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCytohistology of Small Tissue Samples
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note18 b/w illus. 279 colour illus.
- Weight1040 g
- Width219 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains 1 Hardback and 1 DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.