Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures case studies that illustrates how to make confident, final diagnoses through accurate pattern recognition, clinical correlation, and differential diagnosis. This book is a suitable way to test and deepen your knowledge of essential topics in breast imaging.
- Author(s)Cecilia M. Brennecke
- PublisherElsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Date of Publication28/09/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSt Louis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteApprox. 384 illustrations (11 in full color)
- Edition Statement2nd edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.