Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.65
- £14.98Trending at £16.94
- £9.00Trending at £9.15
- £15.91Trending at £19.99
- £13.02Trending at £20.00
- £4.99Trending at £8.80
- £2.81Trending at £3.96
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical guide is based around the experiences of more than 60 women who have lived through breast cancer. It explains all the surgical and non-surgical options available and covers all you need to know to help you make your decision about breast reconstruction. It will give you that extra confidence you're looking for at this difficult time.
- Author BiographyDick Rainsbury is a Consultant Breast Surgeon and Director of the Breast Unit at Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester, UK. Virginia Straker is a researcher at Winchester & Eastleigh NHS Healthcare Trust and former Senior Breast Care Specialist Nurse at the Royal Hampshire County Hospital, Winchester, UK.
- Author(s)Dick Rainsbury,Ginny Straker
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication01/05/2008
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight584 g
- Width153 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.