All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe author of The Mother Trip and The Hip Mama Survival Guide offers a humorous and moving collection of essays examining motherhood from a Generation X perspective. Illustrations & charts.
- Author BiographyAriel Gore is founding editor of parenting zine Hip Mama. Bee Lavender is managing director of hipmama.com. Both live in Portland, OR.
- Author(s)Ariel Gore,Bee Lavender
- PublisherSeal Press
- Date of Publication20/03/2001
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSeattle, WA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSeal Press
- Content NoteB&W illustrations, Charts
- Weight297 g
- Width140 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAriel Gore,Bee Lavender
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.