All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.20Trending at £17.38
- £4.60Trending at £6.20
- £12.06Trending at £12.70
About this product
- DescriptionOffers necessary steps to set us on the path toward true biosecurity. This book argues that true biosecurity will require a multipronged effort based on an understanding of the complexity of the issue, guided by scientific ethics, and watched over by a vigilant citizenry attentive to the difference between fearmongering and true analysis of risk.
- Author BiographyLynn C. Klotz is senior science fellow with the Center for Arms Control and Non-Proliferation. Edward J. Sylvester is a science journalist and the author of three books on cutting-edge medical research, as well as the highly acclaimed The Gene Age, in which he and Klotz introduced lay audiences to the emerging biotechnology revolution.
- Author(s)Edward J Sylvester,Lynn C. Klotz
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note4 halftones, 1 line drawing, 1 table
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.