All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.91
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.25Trending at £7.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of plays by one of Britain's most prominent political dramatists offers the best of his work from the 1980s. The plays include The Romans in Britain , Thirteenth Night , The Genius , Bloody Poetry and Greenland .
- Author BiographyHoward Brenton had written for the Royal Court, the RSC, and the National before Romans in Britain (1980) was famously prosecuted by moral crusader, Mary Whitehouse. In addition to many plays, he has been a lead writer on TV's Spooks. His recent work for the stage includes Paul (National), In Extremis (Globe) and Never So Good (National).
- Author(s)Howard Brenton
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication25/01/1990
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleContemporary Dramatists
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMethuen Drama
- Weight336 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Introduction byHoward Brenton
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.