All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of critical essays on the American novelist Bret Easton Ellis, examining the novels of his mature period: American Psycho (1991), Glamorama (1999), and Lunar Park (2005). It also examines the alchemy of acclaim and disdain that accrues to Ellis, and reviews the literary and artistic significance of his work.
- Author BiographyNaomi Mandel is Associate Professor of English and Comparative Literature at the University of Rhode Island, USA.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication18/11/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Contemporary North America Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edited byNaomi Mandel
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.11Trending at £7.55
- £9.83Trending at £14.96
- £13.91Trending at £19.99
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £6.81Trending at £8.98
- £6.72Trending at £6.88
- £4.44Trending at £4.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.