All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £39.98Trending at £43.31
- £66.36Trending at £80.00
- £109.35Trending at £140.36
- £26.10Trending at £27.83
- £25.73Trending at £27.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the very first book in English to explore beers steady rise to become Japans beverage of the masses. It reveals how Japanese brewers adopted and domesticated beer in just a few generations despite its entirely foreign origins.
- Author(s)Jeffrey W. Alexander
- PublisherUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHonolulu, HI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Hawai'i Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.