All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFair trade is a fast-growing alternative market intended to bring better prices and greater social justice to small farmers around the world. But what does a fair-trade label signify? This book presents a study of coffee farmers in Mexico which offers the thorough investigation of the social, economic, and environmental benefits of fair trade.
- Author BiographyDaniel Jaffee is Associate Professor of Sociology at Portland State University.
- Author(s)Daniel Jaffee
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note26
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.99Trending at £59.86
- £7.15Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.33
- £13.37Trending at £19.98
- £8.78Trending at £8.93
- £7.45Trending at £11.97
- £10.78Trending at £14.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.