All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Eno's work as a musician, theoretician, and collaborator.
- Author BiographySean Albiez is Senior Lecturer in Popular Music at Southampton Solent University, UK David Pattie is Professor in Drama in the Department of Performing Arts at the University of Chester, UK.
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- GenreMusic & Dance
- Series TitleArden Critical Companions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Weight414 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDavid Pattie,Sean Albiez
- Format DetailsHardback (stationery)
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £19.25Trending at £27.06
- £17.75Trending at £25.11
- £13.36Trending at £20.64
- £14.89Trending at £19.94
- £12.18Trending at £18.07
- £8.44Trending at £8.97
- £14.53Trending at £21.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.