Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.69Trending at £9.05
- £11.30Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.63
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhimsical visual adaptations of four Shakespearean comedies, rendered in LEGO bricks, feature scene-by-scene reenactments accompanied by captioned excerpts from the plays.
- Author BiographyJohn McCann, a New England native, has over two decades of experience playing with LEGO bricks. He has a BS in biomedical engineering from the University of Hartford and is currently pursuing his master's degree. He resides in Torrington, Connecticut. Monica Sweeney loves all things related to Spain and Chaucer and has yet to say no to a mini powdered doughnut. She graduated with honors in English from the University of Massachusetts--Amherst and lives in Needham, Massachusetts. Becky Thomas enjoys breaking the bindings of all books Jane Austen, playing video games, and trying out new recipes. She graduated with honors in English from the University of Massachusetts--Amherst, and she lives with her husband, Patrick, and their two cats in Burlington, Massachusetts. John McCann, Monica Sweeney, and Becky Thomas are also the authors of Brick Shakespeare: The Tragedies--Hamlet, Macbeth, Romeo and Juliet, and Julius Caesar, Brick Shakespeare: The Comedies--A Midsummer Night's Dream, The Tempest, Much Ado About Nothing, and The Taming of the Shrew, and Brick Fairy Tales: Cinderella, Rapunzel, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Hansel and Gretel, and More.
- Author(s)Becky Thomas,John McCann,Monica Sweeney
- PublisherSkyhorse Publishing
- Date of Publication23/10/2014
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSkyhorse Publishing
- Weight3091 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.