Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionAs part of their everyday work bricklayers must be able to interpret technical documents, understand the properties of various mortars/building materials, and understand the basics of health and safety on site. This book is tailored to match Level 1 of both the Construction Alliance Awards Diplomas in Bricklaying and the Trowel Occupations NVQs.
- Author(s)Malcolm Thorpe
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/04/2010
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight952 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.