Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £4.27Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by buyltwise
- Est. delivery by 27 Sep
Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
People who bought this also bought
General & Literary Fiction Books
Other Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionIs sleeping with someone after 2 dates and 6 weeks of texting the same as getting married after 2 meetings and 6 months of letter writing in Jane Austen's day? Pondering these, and other modern dilemmas, Bridget Jones stumbles through the challenges of single-motherhood, redisovering her sexuality in what some people outdatedly call 'middle age'.
- Author BiographyHelen Fielding is the author of Bridget Jones's Diary and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, and was part of the screenwriting team on the films of the same name. Bridget Jones: Mad About the Boy is her fifth novel. She has two children and lives in London and sometimes Los Angeles.
- PrizesShortlisted for Bollinger Everyman Wodehouse Prize 2014 and Specsavers National Book Awards: Specsavers Popular Fiction Book of the Year 2013.
- Author(s)Helen Fielding
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication19/06/2014
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleBridget Jones's Diary
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight318 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- 23carly2508 Nov, 2016by
Love Bridget and the 3d instalment doesn't disappoint
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.99Trending at £8.99
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
- £5.55Trending at £6.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.