All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor 50 years Bridget Riley has been regarded as Britain's most important abstract painter, renowned for her large abstract paintings, with their complex, repetitive geometric shapes and undulating linear patterns. This catalogue and DVD accompany the National Gallery exhibition Bridget Riley: Arcadia which opens on 16 November 2010.
- Author BiographyColin Wiggins is Head of Education at the National Gallery, London. Michael Bracewell is an independent scholar and writer, focusing on contemporary art. Marla Prather is Curator of 20th-Century Painting at the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York.
- Author(s)Colin Wiggins,Marla Prather,Michael Bracewell
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2010
- GenreIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleNational Gallery London
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Content Note50 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width250 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £21.99Trending at £26.90
- £22.69Trending at £24.69
- £14.49Trending at £14.99
- £25.15Trending at £26.91
- £9.49Trending at £10.49
- £18.64Trending at £19.99
- £13.33Trending at £14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.