Bridging the Great Divide: Musings of a Post-liberal, Post-conservative Evangelical Catholic by Robert Barron (Paperback, 2004)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £24.97+ £0.96 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by wordery_specialist
- See details for delivery est.
- £17.66+ £5.50 P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.81Trending at £18.19
- £9.51Trending at £9.78
- £16.29Trending at £19.14
- £4.51Trending at £6.01
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.48Trending at £4.76
- £7.21Trending at £7.36
About this product
- Author(s)Robert Barron
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication17/09/2004
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width184 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPart 2 Preface: Cultivators of a Flourishing Garden of Life Part 3 Building a Bridge Across the Great Divide Chapter 4 The Virtue of Bi-Polar Extremism Chapter 5 The Trouble with a Beige Catholicism Chapter 6 Paths and Practices: Recovering an Embodied Christianity Part 7 Liturgy Chapter 8 Lex Orandi, Lex Vivendi: The Liturgy as a Source for the Moral Life Chapter 9 The Trouble With Beige Churches: A Critique of the Influence of Cartesian Modernity on Contemporary Chapter 9 The Liturgical Act and the Church of the Twenty-first Century Part 11 At the Feet of the Masters Chapter 12 Thomas Aquinas's Christological Reading of God and the Creature Chapter 12 The Christian Humanism of Karol Wojtyla and Thomas Aquinas Chapter 13 God as Artist Chapter 14 Genesis and Joyce: Narratives of Sin, Grace and Theonomy: An Essay in Honor of Andrew Greeley on His Seventieth Birthday Part 16 Preaching the Message Chapter 17 I'm Waiting; I'm Waiting : An Advent Meditation Chapter 18 The Grandfather and the Voice from the Whirlwind: A Meditation on Preaching the Problem of Suffering Chapter 18 Three Paths of Holiness Chapter 20 A Sermon for Children of the Seventies Part 21 The Way of Nonviolence Chapter 22 Thomas Merton's Metaphysics of Peace Chapter 23 Creation, Transsubstantiation and the Grain of the Universe: A Contribution to Stanley Hauerwas's Ekklesia Project Chapter 24 Comes a Warrior : A Christmas Meditation Part 25 Priesthood and Ministry Chapter 26 Priest as Bearer of the Mystery Chapter 27 Priest as Doctor of the Soul Chapter 28 Mystagogues, World-Transformers and Interpreters of Tongues: A Reflection on Collaborative Ministry in the Church Chapter 30 Evangelizing the American Culture
- Author BiographyRev. Robert Barron is an associate professor of systematic theology at the University of Saint Mary of the Lake, Mundelein Seminary in Mundelein, Illinois. His other recent books include Heaven in Stone and Glass, which addresses the spirituality of the Gothic cathedral, Thomas Aquinas: Spiritual Master, and And Now I See: A Theology of Transformation. Barron has published numerous books and articles, and is highly sought after as a speaker throughout the United States.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.