All listings for this product
Best-selling in Psychology & Help
Save on Psychology & Help
- £4.18Trending at £4.48
- £10.61Trending at £11.65
- £5.27Trending at £5.66
- £5.06Trending at £5.36
- £33.52Trending at £42.32
- £7.58Trending at £10.07
- £6.59Trending at £8.05
About this product
- Author(s)Denise Yusuf,Harvey Ratner
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication19/01/2015
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note16 black & white illustrations, 16 black & white halftones
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Solution Focused Brief Coaching. Children. Adolescents. Parents. Groupwork. In the School. In Different Settings. Materials.
- Author BiographyHarvey Ratner is a co-founder of BRIEF, established in 1989 as a London-based independent training, coaching and therapy agency for the development of Solution Focused practice. He and his colleagues Evan George and Chris Iveson have taught the approach to over 70,000 people around the world. They are the authors of Solution Focused Brief Therapy: 100 Key Points and Techniques and Brief Coaching: A Solution Focused Approach (Routledge). He works with young people and families in schools and at BRIEF. Denise Yusuf, with a background in social work and management, is a freelance coach and supervisor who has spent most of her career working with children, young people and families. She works in a number of schools running coaching programmes for primary and secondary school pupils, as well as coaching children and young people from youth organisations and charities across London, and in her private practice.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.