CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.50Trending at £4.85
- £4.65Trending at £4.85
- £9.30Trending at £12.99
- £11.28Trending at £13.98
- £9.60Trending at £11.18
- £29.38Trending at £35.37
- £13.65Trending at £14.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis work offers a practical model of time-limited therapy that brings together recent theoretical advances and empirical findings on effective brief therapy techniques. The model's focus on measurable goals makes it compatible with the policies on managed care providers.
- Author BiographyBONNIE A. RUDOLPH has conducted and supervised brief therapy in community mental health centers and as director of her own practice, the Chicago Stress Center. In 1984 she joined the faculty of the Illinois School of Professional Psychology, where she now holds the rank of Professor and teaches brief therapy, psychotherapy process research, and assessment interviewing.
- Author(s)Bonnie A. Rudolph
- Date of Publication30/10/1999
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight244 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.