All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines the principles and practice of Brief Psychoanalytic Therapy. Accessibly written, and grounded in clinical practice, the book is a practical guide for psychotherapists and other professionals in the field of mental health.
- Author BiographyR. Peter Hobson is Lifetime Honorary Consultant Psychiatrist in Psychotherapy, Tavistock Clinic, London, and Emeritus Professor of Developmental Psychopathology, UCL. He is a psychoanalyst, a member of the British Psycho-Analytical Society and the San Francisco Center for Psychoanalysis. His previous books are Autism and the Development of Mind (Erlbaum, 1993), The Cradle of Thought (Pan Macmillan 2002/Oxford University Press, 2004) and, as editor and principal contributor, Consultations in Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy (Karnac, 2014). He is semi-retired and living in California.
- Author(s)R. Peter Hobson
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication16/06/2016
- GenrePsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight304 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £22.27Trending at £23.75
- £17.90Trending at £18.81
- £21.83Trending at £29.70
- £12.99Trending at £13.28
- £11.57Trending at £13.40
- £10.91Trending at £14.18
- £8.91Trending at £10.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.