All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £11.34Trending at £11.58
- £31.22Trending at £32.09
- £23.02Trending at £23.27
- £25.98Trending at £26.99
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £17.28Trending at £22.31
- £12.96Trending at £16.81
About this product
- DescriptionThis updated edition provides information about common exceptionalities, ADHD and bipolar disorder, legal considerations, and discussions on postsecondary transition, NCLB, and the reauthorization of IDEA 2004.
- Author BiographyLee Brattland Nielsen has taught for more than 25 years at the elementary, secondary, and university levels. While teaching at California Lutheran University, she taught Mainstreaming the Exceptional Student to teachers and students who were working toward their teaching credentials. She founded and worked for 2 years as the program director of WTHS, Dade County's educational broadcasting station in Miami, Florida. During this period, she coordinated all the educational programming. During her teaching experience, she has worked with many children with many types of exceptionalities. As a resource specialist teacher, she taught students with learning disabilities in the Los Angeles Unified School District. She believes in a positive approach to learning, with emphasis on building self-esteem in all students. Nielsen received her bachelor of arts degree from the University of Minnesota. She took postgraduate studies at the University of Florida; California State University, Northridge; University of California, Berkeley; and California Lutheran University. Her California teaching credentials include a Lifetime Standard Credential, a Special Education Learning Handicapped Credential, and a Special Education Resource Specialist Credential. She also has held teaching credentials in Arizona and Florida.
- Author(s)Lee Brattland Nielsen
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/2008
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Width177 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.