All listings for this product
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.57Trending at £4.94
- £5.87Trending at £5.99
- £4.66Trending at £4.87
- £4.44Trending at £5.90
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.77Trending at £5.38
- £4.59Trending at £5.59
About this product
- DescriptionJulia Peterkin pioneered in demonstrating the literary potential for serious depictions of the African-American experience. In her novels and stories, she taps the richness of rural southern black culture and oral traditions to capture conflicting realities and reveal grace and courage.
- Author BiographyJulia Peterkin (1880-1961) was the author of three novels, a collection of short stories, and, with photographer Doris Ulmann, a nonfiction collection of essays entitled Roll, Jordan, Roll. She was the first South Carolinian to be awarded the Pulitzer Prize.
- Author(s)Julia Peterkin
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication31/01/1998
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Width130 mm
- Height189 mm
- Foreword byTheodore Rosengarten
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.