All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFar below the waves a little fish called Stanley lived with the rest of his shoal. They were the brightest, sparkliest fish in the whole of the deep, dark sea. One morning Stanley woke up rather late. Coo-ee! It's me-ee! he called to his friends as usual. But the reef was strangely quiet...
- Author BiographyMatt Buckingham was born in Cheshire and grew up in the countryside. He studied Illustration at Loughborough University and went on to work as a freelance illustrator and junior design engineer for a specialist vehicle manufacturer that built fire engines. He then did his Masters at Falmouth College of Art, where he began to write and illustrate his own picture books. Matt now lives in London. He has written and illustrated THE NOT SO ABOMINABLE SNOWMAN for Little Tiger Press.
- Author(s)Matt Buckingham
- PublisherLittle Tiger Press Group
- Date of Publication06/03/2006
- GenrePicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLittle Tiger Press
- Out-of-print date14/09/2009
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width266 mm
- Height266 mm
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £10.05Trending at £15.01
- £4.67Trending at £5.23
- £4.74Trending at £4.99
- £4.28Trending at £6.99
- £4.49Trending at £4.99
- £1.84Trending at £2.99
- £9.45Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.