All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £7.23Trending at £9.67
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.72
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique DIY guide shows hobbyists and experimenters how to create visually exciting LED displays using a variety of electronic circuits.
- Author BiographyNick Dossis holds a Higher National Certificate in Electronic/Electrical Engineering. He is the author of several articles published in Everyday Practical Electronics (EPE) magazine, a popular monthly publication for electronic hobbyists. Nick has been playing around with electronics for most of his life, originally encouraged by his grandfather who bought him his first crystal radio set when he was six. He continues to design electronic circuits and projects in his spare time.
- Author(s)Nick Dossis
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleElectronics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTAB Books Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight624 g
- Width215 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.