All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn a switchback ride through the USA, riding pilion with America's founding fathers, Jonathan Freedland searches out the qualities that made America the land at the end of his childhood rainbow, the place his grandfather and he conspired to run off to because of its open promise and unbounded potential.
- Author BiographyJonathan Freedland is a columnist and leader writer for the Guardian. Until 1997 he was the paper's Washington Correspondent. Previously a reporter for BBC news and current affairs, he has been a frequent contributor to magazines on both sides of the Atlantic, including Vogue, GQ and Elle. This is his first book.
- PrizesWinner of Somerset Maugham Awards 1999 and Somerset Maugham Award 1999.
- Author(s)Jonathan Freedland
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication04/07/1998
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFourth Estate Ltd
- Out-of-print date31/01/2001
- Weight430 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.00Trending at £22.56
- £38.94Trending at £39.46
- £62.99Trending at £105.25
- £23.42Trending at £26.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.