Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this funny and engaging book, Charlie Connelly sets off on the trail of our island obsession - the weather.
- Author BiographyAs well as writing bestselling travel books such as Attention All Shipping and In Search of Elvis, Charlie Connelly is also a broadcaster for Radio 4 and presenter for BBC1's The Holiday Programme.
- Author(s)Charlie Connelly
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- GenreNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight286 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
Save on Environment, Nature & Earth
- £23.48Trending at £24.33
- £13.79Trending at £18.95
- £19.26Trending at £25.94
- £8.82Trending at £12.37
- £11.31Trending at £12.22
- £11.54Trending at £15.17
- £16.94Trending at £21.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.