CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionHow were the American people prepared for the war on Iraq? How have political agents and media gatekeepers sought to develop public support for the first preventive war of the modern age? Bring Em On highlights the complex links between media and politics, analyzing how communication practices are modified in times of crisis to.
- Author BiographyLee Artz is associate professor in the Department of Communication and Creative Arts at Purdue University Calumet. Yahya R. Kamalipour is professor and head of the Department of Communication and Creative Arts at Purdue University Calumet.
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication26/11/2004
- GenreCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Series TitleCommunication, Media and Politics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byLee Artz,Yahya R. Kamalipour
- Foreword byDouglas Kellner
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.