Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures essays on money, religion, war, power, culture and nature. This book explains why we are heading into an uncertain future in which peace and sound politics are paramount to our survival.
- Author BiographyGeorge Monbiot, 'one of the best-informed people on the planet' (John Burnside, Scotsman), is the author of Heat: How to Stop the Planet Burning, The Age of Consent and Captive State as well as a series of investigative travel books. A celebrated eco-activist, he was presented with a United Nations Global 500 Award for outstanding environmental achievement by Nelson Mandela. He has won several prizes for journalism, radio production and screenwriting and has received a large number of honorary degrees and visiting professorships. He is currently visiting professor of planning at Oxford Brookes.
- Author(s)George Monbiot
- PublisherAtlantic Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Ecology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAtlantic Books
- Out-of-print date28/02/2014
- Weight392 g
- Width154 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Environment, Nature & Earth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.