CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.72Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Rhoden weighs in on alternative therapies for reducing blood pressure, while Schein gives practical advice on nutrition, tips for healthy food selection and preparation, and 70 tantalizing recipes each with its own nutritional breakdown.
- Author BiographyChad A. Rhoden, M.D., Ph.D. is a leader in the field of disease prevention and is recognized as a key expert consultant and speaker/writer for Your Optimum Health - Corporate Health Management. His particular expertise is in prevention and management of cardiometabolic and infectious disease occurring in the occupational setting. Sarah Wiley Schein, M.S., R.D., L.D.N. is a Registered Dietitian. She dedicates herself to providing high quality, evidence-based, client-centered nutritional assessments and counseling, as well as group workshops and seminars.
- Author(s)Chad A. Rhoden
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/02/2010
- GenreFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintM. Evans& Co Inc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight562 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.