All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book to address exclusively the most important factor in successful dispute resolution: the personal qualities of the conflict resolution professional, the mediator, arbitrator, neutral, organizational consultant, or therapist who must intervene in any kind of problem at work or at home.
- Author BiographyDaniel Bowling is an attorney, mediator, mediator trainer, and the director of the Washington, D.C. office of Resolve, Inc., a public policy consensus building organization. He was the first CEO of ACR (The Association for Conflict Resolution), the executive director of SPIDR (Society of Professionals in Dispute Resolution), and cofounder of the Lowcountry Mediation Network, the first mediation organization in South Carolina. David A. Hoffman is an attorney, mediator, and arbitrator at the Boston Law Collaborative, LLC, a multi-disciplinary firm devoted to conflict resolution and the practice of collaborative law. He is chair-elect of the American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution and has taught mediation, negotiation, and family law at Northeastern University Law School and Harvard Law School.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication22/09/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width163 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byDaniel Bowling,David Hoffman
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.48Trending at £5.01
- £7.48Trending at £7.60
- £7.17Trending at £7.30
- £9.51Trending at £9.64
- £10.43Trending at £11.93
- £4.03Trending at £4.06
- £9.11Trending at £9.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.