All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionReveals why the usual tools of strategy are so sorely out of sync with our needs: windows of opportunity close far faster than they once did, many of these opportunities are smaller than they once were, growth rates are uneven across markets, and today's competition is more asymmetrical than ever.
- Author BiographyJEFFREY SAMPLER is an adjunct professor of strategy and technology at China Europe International Business School (CEIBS). His work has appeared in publications such as Fortune, Journal of Management Studies, and Sloan Management Review. Dr. Sampler has served on the boards of FTSE 100 corporations and start-ups and has been an advisor to two heads of state. He is regularly featured in top media outlets like Newsweek, BBC, and CNBC.
- Author(s)Jeffrey L. Sampler
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/01/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £42.95Trending at £44.99
- £41.41Trending at £44.64
- £40.97Trending at £44.56
- £12.27Trending at £15.18
- £8.24Trending at £10.00
- £16.20Trending at £18.97
- £56.77Trending at £60.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.