CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £30.79Trending at £34.07
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
About this product
- Author(s)Ivan Gill,Yvelyne Germain-McCarthy
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2014
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note46 black & white tables
- Weight498 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
- Table Of Contents1. Trends and Issues Leading to The Common Core State Standards 2. EXEMPLARY PRACTICE: WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE? 3. MICHAEL LEHMAN: GROUP PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENTS 4. MICHAEL LONERGAN: THE MATHEMATICS OF THE THEATER 5. HENRY KRANENDONK: RAISIN GEOMETRY: EXPLORING THE BALANCE POINT AND ITS APPLICATIONS 6. VIRGINIA HIGHSTONE: EQUATIONS THAT MODEL GROWTH AND DECAY7. CRAIG JENSEN: A DICE GAME FOR ENGAGING TEACHERS IN DISCOURSE 8. BEN PREDDY: INTEGRATING MATHEMATICS WITH LITERACY 9. MURRAY SIEGEL: DISCOVERING THE CENTRAL LIMIT THEOREM WHITECOTTON AND ANGELA GUTHRIE: A LESSON STUDY ON TRIGONOMETRY AND THE HEIGHTS OF LIGHTS 11. CLAUDIA CARTER: HOW A RUMOR SPREADS - AN INTRODUCTION TO LOGISTIC CURVES 13. DON CROSSFIELD: MARCHING FROM ALGEBRA TO TRIGONOMETRY AND BEYOND 14. WHAT'S NEXT?
- Author BiographyYvelyne Germain-McCarthy is Professor Emerita of mathematics education at the University of New Orleans. She is a frequent speaker at conferences and a consultant to school districts. Ivan P. Gill is Assistant Professor and Science Education Coordinator at the University of New Orleans, where he has taught elementary and secondary science methods courses.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.