Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered about the origins of the kindergarten and the influence of Froebel on early years practice? What did Froebel mean by a garden for children? Why did he believe that play is central in young children's learning? This book looks at the founder of the kindergarten and his influence on provision and practice for young children.
- Author BiographyHelen Tovey is Principal Lecturer in Early Childhood Studies at the University of Roehampton, London. She is a Froebel-trained nursery teacher, a former headteacher and a Trustee of the National Froebel Foundation. Helen is recognised nationally as an authority on the development of outdoor environments and has published widely.
- Author(s)Helen Tovey
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/10/2012
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBringing... to Your Early Years Practice
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note48 black & white illustrations, 48 black & white halftones
- Weight181 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Series Edited bySandy Green
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £22.22Trending at £22.45
- £23.53Trending at £23.86
- £18.29Trending at £22.03
- £20.44Trending at £21.21
- £36.00Trending at £38.34
- £26.11Trending at £28.54
- £23.71Trending at £26.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.